Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 86

Thread: I'm off to shoot 'Monster Garage"

  1. #71
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by gus danger:
    Hello Everyone!

    Cherie's appearance in the the "Logsplitter" episode of Monster Garage will air on March 21 2005 at 9 pm PST on Discovery Channel.

    You can keep track of when it will air again on the Discovery schedule site:

    http://dsc.discovery.com/schedule/se...9239&channel=D


    Here's what I got from Yahoo TV:

    Monster Garage
    Mar 21 9:00 pm PST
    Series/Sports, 60 Mins.
    "Logsplitter"
    A Zimmer is made into a log-splitter.

    Original Airdate: March 21, 2005.
    ----------------------------------------
    Future Airings:
    Monster Garage, DSCP Mar 22 12:00am
    <s>Monster Garage, DSCP Mar 22 06:00pm</s>
    <s>Monster Garage, DSCP Mar 23 06:00pm</s>
    <s>Monster Garage, DSCP Mar 24 06:00pm</s>
    <s>Monster Garage, DSCP Mar 25 06:00pm</s>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I am so sorry Cherie and everyone. Those last four airings are not the Logsplitter episode as I had previously indicated!
    I've jumped to the wrong conclusion once again!
    When will I learn not to do that?!?!


    Also, there are some reports that the show airs at 9:00 Eastern Time. I am pretty sure it's 9:00 Pacific Time though but I'm obviously fallible so check your own local listings please!
    [img]redface.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #72
    HB Forum Owner Tard's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2001
    Posts
    2,286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That episode of Monster Garage shows at 9pm here on the East Coast. TV-Guide says so!

  3. #73
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Originally posted by CHERIECURRIE:
    You are sooo cute Gus!
    Love ya! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    Cherie
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You are simply the best Cherie!

    Hey, I had an interesting assignment at w*rk on Friday. The boss brought his chainsaw in and I got to cut back a years growth from these old tree stumps on the property.
    Confronted with the task at hand I decided to see if I could shape one of the stumps into anything at all critter like but I quickly determined that I was most definitely not capable of doing that.
    I did carve your initials into one of 'em though!!
    I figgered it was the <s>least</s> most I could do!

    Love ya CC!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #74
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gus, you had me laughing out loud with that one...all critter like, initials, ha ha ha!

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #75
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    <font size="6">ONLY</font>
    10 207 number one
    <font size="6">DAY
    UNTIL
    MONSTER GARAGE DAY</font>

    Thanks rocketmaster!

    PLEASE check your local listings for start times folks.

    According to Yahoo TV, it starts at 10:00 here in Arizona (Mountain Time) which would mean 9:00 in California but rocketmaster's info, from multiple sources, has it starting at 9:00 Eastern Time. Check out rocketmaster's STICKY topic!

    Yahoo shows this different episode airing at 7:00 here so go figger!
    <font size="1">Monster Garage
    DSCP 23 Mar 21 07:00pm Add to My Calendar
    Series/Sports, 60 Mins.
    "Hearse Revisited"
    A team gets a rare second chance to correct its mistakes from a previous build.
    Original Airdate: October 27, 2003.</font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Also, please note, I edited those "future airings" in my previous posts.
    It seems there is only one re-airing, which should occur 3 hours after the first airing!

    Sorry for any inconvenience these errors may have caused!

    Enjoy the show tomorrow folks!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img]
    Gus

  6. #76
    HB Forum Owner Tard's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2001
    Posts
    2,286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Would that be 9pm everywhere Discovery Channel is shown? Well, except Arizona, cause you don't use daylight-savings time?

  7. #77
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Nope! Daylight Savings Time don't kick in till the first Sunday in April.
    I can't wait either! I love being, sort of, in Cherie's Time Zone!
    [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  8. #78
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by gus danger:
    I love being, sort of, in Cherie's Time Zone!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Lol, Gus! I know what you mean. I once got to attend an award show where George Harrison was receiving a lifetime achievement award. Even though there was 15 thousand other people in the room, I was thinking, 'OH MY GOD! I'm breathing the same air as a BEATLE! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #79
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    <font size="5">The time has come! Today's the day!
    & Monster Garage is only hours away!</font>

    Check your local listings for the exact time in your area folks!

    It's the "Logsplitter" episode......
    with the one and only Chainsaw Chick!

    CC8

    <font size="6">Shine on Cherie!!!</font>
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  10. #80
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by rocketmaster:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by gus danger:
    I love being, sort of, in Cherie's Time Zone!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Lol, Gus! I know what you mean. I once got to attend an award show where George Harrison was receiving a lifetime achievement award. Even though there was 15 thousand other people in the room, I was thinking, 'OH MY GOD! I'm breathing the same air as a BEATLE! [img]wink.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I can relate to that rocketmaster!
    I breathed George's air once too.
    Paul's and Ringo's too.
    But never John's!!! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    //oo\\
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic